TURKEY VISA ONLINE ELIGIBILITY
- Saint Vincent citizens can apply for Turkey Visa for Saint Vincent Citizens
- Saint Vincent was a launch member of the Turkey eVisa program
- Saint Vincent citizens enjoy fast entry using the Turkey eVisa program
OTHER TURKEY VISA ONLINE REQUIREMENTS
- Saint Vincent citizens can apply for Turkey e-Visa online
- Turkey Electronic Visa is valid for arrival by land, sea or air
- Turkey Electronic Visa is for short tourist, business, transit visits of upto 90 days
TURKEY VISA FROM SAINT VINCENT
This Electronic Turkey Visa is being implemented to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The Turkey eVisa program was launched in 2013 by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey.
Table of Contents
Saint Vincent citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa (Turkey Visa Online) to enter Turkey for visits upto for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Turkey Visa from Saint Vincent is not optional, but a mandatory requirement for all Saint Vincent citizens traveling to the country for short stays. The Turkey eVisa holders passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the departure date, that is the date when you leave Turkey.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR TURKEY VISA FROM SAINT VINCENT?
The Turkey Visa for Saint Vincent citizens comprises an online application form that can be completed in as little as five (5) minutes. It is necessary for applicants to enter information on their passport page, personal details, their contact details, like email and address.
Turkey Visa for Saint Vincent citizens can be applied and completed online on this website and can receive the Turkey Visa Online by email. The process is extremely simplified for the Saint Vincent citizens. The only requirement is to have an email Id, a Credit / Debit card in 1 of the 133 currencies or Paypal.
After you have paid the fees, the eTA application processing commences. Turkey Visa for Jamaica Citizens is delivered via email. Turkey Visa for Saint Vincent citizens will be sent via email, after they have completed the online application form with the necessary information and once the online credit card payment has been verified. In very rare circumstance, if additional documentation is required, the the applicant will be contact prior to approval of Turkey eVisa.
REQUIREMENTS OF TURKEY VISA FOR SAINT VINCENT CITIZENS
There is no need to print or present any documents at the airport, as the Turkey Visa for Saint Lucia Citizens Electronic Visa is stored electronically against the passport in the Turkey Immigration system.
Applicants will also require a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Turkey Visa Online. Saint Vincent citizens are also required to provide a valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their inbox. The information on your Turkey Visa must match the information on your passport completely, , otherwise you will need to apply for a new Turkey eVisa.Read about full Turkey Visa Online Requirements
HOW LONG CAN SAINT VINCENT CITIZENS STAY ON TURKEY VISA?
Saint Vincent citizen’s departure date must be within 90 Days of arrival.
Frequently Asked Questions about Turkey Visa Online (or Turkey Visa for Kuwaiti Citizens)
WHAT IS TURKEY VISA ONLINE VALIDITY FOR SAINT VINCENT CITIZENS
Turkey e-Visa is a Multiple Entry visa for Saint Vincent citizens.
THINGS TO DO AND PLACES OF INTEREST FOR SAINT VINCENT CITIZENS IN TURKEY
- Armenian Cathedral of the Holy Cross, İkizler Köyü, Turkey
- the largest Neolithic ruins in the world at Çatalhöyük
- Visit miniature theme park with 100-plus models at Miniaturk
- Sail on the Aegean Sea
- House of the Virgin Mary at Sultaniye Köyü
- Visit Fethiye, Turkey’s most famous beach
- Büyükada the island paradise at Adalar, Turkey
- Cave of the Seven Sleepers, Acarlar Köyü
- Nakilbent Cistern, a sixth-century Byzantine cistern hidden below a modern carpet store, Istanbul
- Abandoned Turkish Bath, hidden gem is bathed in beautiful natural light at Şahinbey
- Hippie Vibes at Kabak Bay, Faralya