American Airlines is a major American airline headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. It is the world’s largest airline by fleet size and the second-largest by scheduled passenger miles flown. American Airlines operates a hub-and-spoke system with hubs in Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C.
American Airlines offers group discounts flights to over 350 destinations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. The airline also offers cargo flights to over 200 destinations worldwide.
American Airlines is a member of the Oneworld alliance, which also includes British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Qantas, and Iberia. This alliance allows American Airlines passengers to earn and redeem miles on flights operated by other Oneworld airlines.
American Airlines is a founding member of the AAdvantage® frequent flyer program. AAdvantage members earn miles for every flight they take on American Airlines and its partner airlines. These miles can be redeemed for free flights, upgrades, and other rewards.
American Airlines is a major player in the airline industry. It is a popular choice for business travellers and leisure travellers alike. The airline offers a variety of travel options to suit all budgets and needs.
Here are some of the things that make American Airlines a popular choice for travellers:
- A large network of flights to destinations all over the world
- A variety of cabin classes to choose from
- A comprehensive frequent flyer program
- A commitment to customer service
If you are planning a trip, I recommend checking out American Airlines. You may be surprised at how affordable and convenient it can be to fly with them.
Yes, American Airlines offers group travel discounts for groups of 10 or more people. They offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Special group fares
- Flexible ticketing
- The ability to block space up to 330 days in advance
- The opportunity to earn AAdvantage® miles
To book a group flight with American Airlines, you can contact their Group & Meeting Travel department at 800-433-1790. You will need to provide the following information:
- The number of people in your group
- The dates of travel
- The departure and arrival airports
- The cabin class you prefer
- Any other special requests
American Airlines will then provide you with a quote for your group travel. If you are happy with the quote, you can book your flights.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when booking group travel with American Airlines:
- The group fare is based on the average fare of all passengers in the group. This means that if some passengers in your group are paying a higher fare than others, the average fare will be higher.
- The group fare is not available for all flights. You will need to check with American Airlines to see if the group fare is available for the flights you are interested in.
- The group fare is non-refundable. This means that if any of your passengers cancel their flights, you will not be able to get a refund for the group fare.