To change your name on PayPal, follow these steps:
- Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Settings” icon (gear icon) in the top right corner of the page. This will open the settings menu.
- Click on the “Update” link next to your name in the settings menu. This will open the “Edit Profile” page.
- On the “Edit Profile” page, you will see your current name displayed in the “First” and “Last” fields. To change your name, delete your current name and enter your new name in these fields.
- Once you have entered your new name, click the “Save” button to save your changes.
- PayPal may ask you to confirm your identity by providing a government-issued ID or other proof of identity. This is to ensure that only you can make changes to your account. Follow the prompts to complete this process.
- Once your identity has been confirmed, your name change will be processed and your new name will be displayed on your account.