CBS All Access is available on LG Smart Television. Here’s how to register, download, mount, and start streaming CBS All Access to your LG Smart TV. Find out exactly how to get the most out of your LG smart TV while using CBS All Access.
CBS All Access is a streaming solution that includes an on-demand collection and allows subscribers to view real-time programs. CBS All Accessibility clients can access the service using applications for mobile phones as well as streaming media players, such as Roku.
Roku supplies an extensive range of streaming tools that people can use to enjoy their preferred streaming services on their TV, from set-top boxes and streaming stays with media hubs to clever televisions. Devices like the Roku Express, Roku Best, and Roku Ultra need an HDMI cable to attach to a television, while the Roku Streaming Stick links into a vacant HDMI port on the TV. Roku also sells smart TVs that allow users to download and install streaming solution applications directly onto their television. Roku gadgets feature a remote control that enables customers to manage playback alternatives on their TV.
HOW TO ACTIVATE CBS ON LG TV?
- Launch the CBS app on your LG smart TV.
- Choose sign in with TV service provider.
- You will get an activation code on your TV screen
- Visit https://www.cbs.com/lg from web browser.
- Enter the code from LG TV screen.
- Select and Login with TV cable provider.
- Once verified, you can access CBS on LG TV
The CBS All Access streaming app was introduced in 2014, enabling subscribers to tune in to live news and sports, along with an on-demand library. CBS All Access is house to the back catalog of CBS’s initial programming, including classic and current television collections. It likewise supplies subscribers with hundreds of motion pictures and also other TV shows on-demand.
CBS All Accessibility supplies customers with 2 plans to choose from. Its ad-supported Minimal Commercials option costs $5.99/ mo. or $59.99/ yr. The Industrial Free strategy sets you back $9.99/ mo. or $99.99/ yr. Also, to use an ad-free experience, the Business Free strategy enables customers to download content to enjoy offline.
IS CBS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR LG SMART TV?
The answer to this concern is relatively easy. CBS All Accessibility is offered for your TV if your webOS is 4.0 and more excellent.
If your webOS is lower than 4.0 after that, CBS All Access isn’t offered for your TV.
Suggest read: Venmo login
But, if your TV was created in 2018 or later on, you may be able to update your webOS.
HOW TO STREAM CBS ON LG SMART TV?
Installing CBS All Accessibility on your LG Smart TV is quite simple.
Listed below, we have the detailed process to set up CBS.
- Press the Smart or House switch on your remote.
- Most Likely to Even More Applications.
- Click on the LG App store icon. The symbol has a briefcase with the play switch between.
- Choose the Costs option. It lies at the right bar.
- Type in CBS All access in the search box.
- Click the big rounded Install switch.
- Launch the app on your LG smart TV.
- Login with a CBS account username & password.
THE FEATURES THAT ARE PART OF CBS ALL ACCESS
There are many other options to consider as good reasons to test CBS All Access:
- Live CBS Sports
- Two streams at a time
- 1080p video quality
- Films and shows from the past
- Around 10,000 episodes
- Parental controls
- 7-day trial for free
- Simple casting from Apple devices onto Apple TV
- Offline viewing of as high as 99 gadgets
- No advertisements on commercial-free subscriptions
- Live TV
- Voice command using Amazon Alexa or Google Smart Home devices
CBS ALL ACCESS SUBSCRIPTIONS PLANS
There are two base plans of subscription to sign up to CBS All Access:
Suggest read: Why is CBS not Working on Smart TV?
Limited commercials plan
$5.99 each month with advertisements
Commercial Free Plan
$9.99 monthly without ads. You can download up to 25 episodes to watch offline. However, there are ” interruptions for promotional purposes “.
15% off on annual subscriptions and a 7-day trial for free for both subscription plans.
HOW DO I SIGN UP TO BE A SUBSCRIBER FOR CBS ALL ACCESS?
Follow the steps given to register for CBS All Access.
- Go to https://www.cbs.com from any web browser.
- Pick the plan you like.
- Enter the details asked.
- And click to sign up.
- Now you can enjoy watching CBS All Access.
HOW TO LOGIN CBS ON SAMSUNG TV USING THE CODE?
In activating CBS All Access by connecting the appropriate device, your phone is transformed into a remote for accessing CBS All Access.
- Go to Settings on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Click on the option to sign in using a code.
- Visit cbs.com/Samsung on your browser.
- Enter the activation code you received on the TV screen to your web browser’s page.
- Tap Confirm.
HOW TO ACTIVATE CBS ON SAMSUNG TV?
Note: We’re unable to offer an access URL for this Samsung TV store, but all you need to do is look up CBS on the app store, and then download the app to access it!
- Get your CBS All Access app from the Samsung app store. It’s free!
- Launch CBS App on Samsung TV.
- Choose Settings from the upper right-hand side of your screen.
- Here you have the option of signing in manually or using the help of a code.
- If you would like to sign by hand, enter your username and password and then press enter.
- If you want to sign in with a code visit cbs.com/activate/samsungtv on your browser.
- Enter the code that is provided in the CBS All Access app on the activation page and click confirm.
Here’s the solution! If you’re signing into your account manually or using the help of a code that you have entered, this is the way to gain the access you need to log into your CBS All Access account on the Samsung TV.