Getting an India visa for Albanians is more convenient than ever. Previously, you had to take a trip to the Indian embassy to get this document, but nowadays you can do all that from the comfort of home. All you have to do is to use your computer or smartphone, connected to a WiFi Connection, and apply online with iVisa.com. We offer a reliable online form that will process your INDIAN VISA FOR ALBANIA CITIZENS in a few minutes.
We recommend you use iVisa.com not only to save time but to avoid time-consuming platforms that could stress you out. This way, you’ll be one step closer to the exotic beauties of India, including the Taj Mahal and the Red Fort complex in Delhi.
Learn more about the Indian eVisa in the following guide we wrote for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need an India visa for Albanian if I have an Albanian passport?
Yes, if you’re an Albanian or you have an Albanian passport, you need a visa, but not a traditional visa, an Indian eVisa, which is not as complicated to get as the traditional paper visa.
What is an Indian eVisa and how many types of eVisas are there?
The Indian eVisa is an authenticated document allowing entry into India thanks to an electronic link in your passport. This online document works similar to the paper visa as it permits you to enter the country, but contrary to this one, you don’t need to visit the embassy to get it.
There are three types of Indian eVisas:
- The Tourist eVisa.
- The Business eVisa.
- The Medical eVisa.
We’ll talk more about the tourist eVisa in this article because it’s the most requested.
Remember that with this eVisa, you can enter India for a maximum of 90 days Per Entry. Since it’s a Tourist eVisa, all visits are rigidly restricted to tourism. You cannot work with this document.
What documents do I need to apply for an India visa for Albanian?
There’s a short list of documents and items you will need to gather before applying at INDIAN VISA FOR MEXICO CITIZENS:
- You need a professional photo, which you can get done by following the instructions on iVisa.com’s passport photo.
- You need a valid passport and a copy of the first page.
- Also, you need a valid email address to receive the eVisa
- Lastly, you’ll need a Paypal or a debit/credit card so you can pay for the fees.
What are the processing times and prices for this document?
To receive your India Tourist eVisa according to your travel plans, iVisa.com offers you three options for the processing time. These options influence the price, and these are:
- Standard processing option: by choosing this processing option, you get your eVisa in 5 days if you pay USD $101.99 (service fees included).
- Rush processing option: this processing option lasts 3 days, and the total price of it is USD $143.99 (service fees included).
- Super rush processing option: by applying with this processing option you receive your India Tourist eVisa in only 36 hours if you pay USD $190.99 (service fees included).
You can start your online application form here.
How does the India eVisa work?
This online document is assigned electronically by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Indian Government.
This means that specialist service providers like iVisa.com can use the India Tourist eVisa system to process an eVisa. We insert the information you give into the India eVisa system and after the Government review it, we receive the notification of the outcome of the India eVisa application.
How can I apply for this document?
You don’t need to be an expert on application forms to complete this one as it only has 3 steps. These are:
- First, answer the questionnaire with your basic details, and after that choose the processing option you consider the best one in light of your departure plans.
- Second, take a look at the info you gave so it doesn’t have any mistakes. After that, you can pay for your document.
- Third, upload and attach the documents to the online form and click on ‘submit’ to finish the 3-step online process.
Once you complete the online form, you’ll have to stay alert to your email inbox because we’ll send you the eVisa this way. Also, if you have questions, remember that iVisa.com has a fantastic support service that you can contact whenever you want.
Applying online with iVisa.com will take you less than 10 minutes. That’s all you need to do, and we handle the other tedious part of the process.
Do I have to go to the embassy?
Once the application has been submitted, you’ll obtain the India Tourist eVisa via email in the timeframe you selected, so you don’t have to deal with the embassy. We do the bureaucratic process for you.
What should I do if I make a mistake in my application form?
If you made a mistake while registering your information online then please contact our customer service agents as soon as possible to get help.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com?
At iVisa.com we can guarantee that our database firewalls are strong and powerful, meaning that we will never allow your personal information to fall into the wrong hands. You can trust us because we work as a third-party company that’s been authorized by official authorities around the world. We can prove this point by showing you these astounding reviews.
Where do I find more information?
You can click here and start talking to one of our customer service representatives if you need help. We are ready to help you 24/7. You can read other useful tips about this document and other travel requirements here on the website iVisa.com as well.